Buying a home is a detailed process that require knowledge and discipline to move through the steps effectively.
Our buyer agent commission is paid by the seller, not you. Hiring us as a buyer’s agent is like hiring your personal real estate concierge to move you through the entire process for free.
We can sell you any home on the market or any home coming on the market. If you can buy it, we can probably help you buy it far more efficiently and at a better price and terms.
Here are some thoughts for the home buying process.
– Identify your needs and wants list and prioritize desired features.
– Meet with a Mortgage Banker to review the best financing options for you.
– Find the neighborhoods you like best and do your homework on surroundings like schools, shopping, etc.
– Use our tools to search for homes to make sure you’re viewing homes that are available for purchase.
– Get ready to make an offer for the home you see yourself living in with terms that reflect today’s market.
– Leave the presentation and negotiation to us. This is the value we bring to the table. Rest assured we will present your offer in the most favorable position.
– You’ll be introduced to some of our partners that will assist you throughout the process as needed, such as home inspectors, home warranties, roof certifications, etc.
– Once your escrow process has begun, you’ll be kept in the communication loop by the Escrow Officer, along with our team.
– Our door is always open for communication, even after the transaction has closed.